New Conference Technical Digest: Click Here
* IEEE-NANOMED 2015 HIGHLIGHTS:
– 12 Plenary & Keynote presentations by leading experts
– Over +130 Invited Presentations
– 25 Themed Technical Sessions & 3 Workshops
– ~100 papers accepted for Technical & Poster sessions
AUTHORS: Technical sessions and schedules of your presentations in IEEE-NANOMED 2015 are listed in the IEEE-NANOMED2015-Technical Digest.
New Conference Schedule: Click HERE!!!
New Presentation Guidelines: Click HERE!!!
On-line registration site was closed on November 8, 2015.
Conference hotel reservation site was closed on October 15, 2015.
* Special Symposium on November 15 to celebrate Prof. Chih-Ming Ho’s lifelong achievements: Click HERE.
IEEE-NANOMED is one of the premier annual events organized by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council to bring together physicians, scientists and engineers alike from all over the world and every sector of academy and industry, working at advancement of basic and clinical research in medical and biological sciences using nano/molecular and engineering methods. IEEE-NANOMED is the conference where practitioners will see nano/molecular medicine and engineering at work in both their own and related fields, from essential and advanced scientific and engineering research and theory to translational and clinical research.
- Nano and molecular technologies in medical theranostics
- Nanotechnology in drug delivery
- Biomedical imaging
- Bio/nano sensing
- Biochips and Bio-MEMS
- Biological interface
- Cells at the nanoscale
- Frontiers in nanobiotechnology
- Translational medicine