Late News Abstract Submission
Submission Deadline: September 30, 2015
Late News option is for reporting recent discoveries that were not available at the earliest abstract submission deadline. Two-page extended abstracts are to be submitted by September 30, 2015 and they will be fully peer-reviewed. All accepted papers will be inserted into poster sessions and published in the Conference Proceedings.
Please do not delay and submit Late News Abstracts: Click HERE.
Late News 2-Page Extended Abstract Submission
NOTE: ALL AUTHORS are required to submit [MANDATORY] their late news 2-page extended abstracts and completed copy right forms by September 30, 2015!
Don’t delay and submit abstracts: Click HERE.
– Abstract Preparation & Submission:
(1) Please use the following TEMPLATE (MS Word) to prepare your 2-page abstract: Click HERE.
(2) Convert your late news 2-page extended abstract to a PDF file.
(3) Complete the copyright form [MANDATORY]: Click HERE to download the copyright form.
(4) Upload your late news 2-page extended abstract at: Click HERE.
NOTE: You may find detailed format instructions and examples of 2-page abstracts HERE.
IMPORTANT: Your submission will NOT be reviewed if you do not follow the general guidelines above on the requirements of the layout and templates for IEEE-NANOMED 2-page extended summary.