** For Accepted “Late News Papers” **
ALL authors with accepted abstracts or papers MUST submit [MANDATORY] their (1) final 2-page extended abstracts in PDF with IEEE Conference paper format and (2) completed copy right forms by October 10, 2015 for inclusion in the conference technical digests and proceedings.
Authors with accepted abstracts may choose to submit [OPTIONAL] a 4 to 6 page full paper (in IEEE conference paper format) by October 10, 2015 for inclusion in the IEEE XploreR database. IEEE-NANOMED full papers published in the Xplore Database are EI indexed.
Authors selected for the best student/conference award competitions MUST submit [MANDATORY] their final full paper (4 to 6 pages) by October 10, 2015 to be eligible for the competitions.
Final 2-Page Extended Abstract Submission
NOTE: ALL AUTHORS are required to submit [MANDATORY] their 2-page extended abstracts and completed copy right forms by October 10, 2015!
Don’t delay and submit abstracts: Click HERE.
– Abstract Preparation & Submission:
(1) Please use the following TEMPLATE (MS Word) to prepare your final 2-page abstract: Click HERE.
(2) Convert your 2-page extended abstract to a PDF file.
(3) Complete the copyright form [MANDATORY]: Click HERE to download the copyright form.
(4) Upload your final 2-page extended abstract at: Click HERE.
NOTE: You may find detailed format instructions and examples of 2-page abstracts HERE.
IMPORTANT: Your submission will NOT be included in the conference proceedings if you do not follow the general guidelines above on the requirements of the layout and templates for IEEE-NANOMED 2-page extended summary.
Final Full Paper (4 to 6 pages) Submission