Honolulu International Airport
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is located at 300 Rodgers Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96819. The airport is located 10 miles from Waikiki, and 6 miles from downtown Honolulu. HNL is accessible by car, taxi, bus, and shuttle. HNL Visitor Information is (808) 836-6413.
Directions from Honolulu International Airport (8 ½ miles)
– Follow “Honolulu/Waikiki” signs east on Nimitz Highway. (becomes Ala Moana Boulevard downtown).
– Exit at Kalakaua Avenue.
– Proceed to Ka’i’ulani Avenue and turn left.
– Turn right at Koa Avenue (at King’s Village).
– Proceed to Uluniu Avenue.
– Turn right to Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, Waikiki main entrance.