On-line registration was closed on November 8, 2015.
– IEEE-NANOMED Only:
|All other non-student attendee||$650||$700||$850|
|IEEE student members||$525||$560||$650|
|All other student attendees||$550||$585||$675|
*NOTE: One full registration (i.e., student registrations are NOT full registrations) covers the following:
(1) One full registration (i.e., student registrations are NOT full registrations) covers a maximum of two accepted papers by the same registered author. A student registration (applies to both IEEE Student Members and Non-Member Students) covers only one accepted paper. An additional US$300 must be paid by the same author for each additional paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the additional paper(s) have no other registered authors.
(2) For papers with more than 6 pages, the author needs to pay US$300/page for the extra pages to be in the conference proceedings.
(3) 1 Conference souvenir, 1 CD (or USB) Proceedings, 1 Welcome Reception coupon, and 1 Banquet coupon. Drinks and food served at the tea-breaks are also free to all registered– 1-Day International Symposium for Dr. Ho Only: $200
– IEEE-NANOMED + International Symposium for Dr. Ho:
|All other non-student attendee||$750||$800||$950|
|IEEE student members||$625||$660||$750|
|All other student attendees||$650||$685||$775|
– 50% of the paid registration fee will be refunded (after deduction of any related transaction fees) if the cancellation is made on/before November 8, 2015.
– No refund will be given if cancellation is made after November 8, 2015.